The exterior is a mix of brick and steel- refurbished, repurposed and emerging. Ferrari Red, Yellow and Turquoise doors hint of the modernity and unique style that lie within, while the recently added independent spaces known as the Hangar Homes sport an array of colors that include charcoals, turquoise and mustard to reflect the creative furnishes within the walls.
Other elements of interest:
- lighted Sabal & Washingtonia Palms welcome guests
- private patios
- steel Warehouse sliders with Italian hardware
- aircraft hangar doors
Bow trusts, Concrete, Brick, Block and Glass are the genetic code for the industrial interiors. As famed architect, Frank Lloyd Wright championed, the interior of the home first considers- “the look, feel, scale and flow”.
Prospect and Refuge
Another famed concept of Wright, each loft and cottage has been designed to display a careful balance of prospect (opportunity) and refuge (privacy). Whether reclining on a Italian inspired leather sofa or lounging on a custom platform Tuft & Needle bed of goose down and Wamsutta sheets, guests can enjoy both the natural lighting from floor to ceiling windows and seclusion.
The Hangar Lofts Hotel is also an example of rhythm in materials, another Wright inspiration. Inside and out of each loft, there are rhythmic repetitions or juxtapositions of brick and steel, aluminum and stone, and concrete and wood to soften and create order and balance.
Stay at the Hangars Lofts Hotel and perhaps, like what has been said for the experience of sleeping in a Wright house and waking up the next day, it just may change your life or at least make you want to return for another opportunity to experience prospect, refuge, and rhythm amid modern luxuries and design.
Throughout the Hangar Lofts Hotel you will find:
- Off Street parking
- Complimentary WiFi throughout the hotel
- Over age 15 welcome
- Meeting space available for groups
- Event space available
- Check-in 3 p.m. and check out 11a.m.
- Maximum two adults per room, $35 fee for third adult per night
- Hangar Lofts Cottages are available for guests with children
- Eames Chairs
- Louis Poulsen and Artemide Lighting
- Custom-built Stainless steel shower pans equipped for two with dual-spray Grohe rain heads
18-foot ceilings in lofts
- Concrete counters
- Stainless steel appliances
- Custom crafted walnut king size beds
- Tuft & Needle mattress
- Matching Polaris nightstands
- Tech-inspired lighting throughout
- Italian designed leather sofas
- Fifty-five inch flat screen TVs with 4K Roku
- Floor to ceiling glass
- Tongue and groove ceilings
- Stained concrete flooring
- Designer cotton towels
- Organix Coconut bath products (shampoo and conditioner)
- Blow dryer
- Iron and ironing board
- Ceiling fans
- Bosch (brand) Dishwashers
- Washer and dryer (in most spaces)
- Glassware, flatware, and dinnerware
Error: No feed found.
Please go to the Instagram Feed settings page to create a feed.